A LEGENDARY NIGHT!
You will then discover very particular aspects of local cultures, lifestyles, history, art and literature, as well as memorable anecdotes. This enriching cultural excursion also offers you the opportunity to interact with your knowledgeable guide, to talk about local life and to find answers to your questions, to understand what surrounds you. It will definitely give you a different perspective on the country and region you are visiting, making your holiday all the more memorable and exciting.
- Hotel pickup
- Stories and legends
- Pancakes cooked on an open fire
- Clothes rental: Winter overalls + boots (5€/pers)
We recommend to book in advance, as availability may be very limited in peak seasons.
A minimum of 2 paying adult participants is required for the trip to operate. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if the group is too small or because of bad weather conditions.
If you are a solo traveler, you are very welcome to join any departing trip at the standard price or we may organise the trip just for you at some extra costs (please contact us).
Child prices apply only to children under 12 years old. Children must be accompanied by one adult. The child rate only apply if the conditions of two paying adult participant is met.
Please dress appropriately according to the weather, with warm clothes, good winter boots, gloves, hats and thick socks. You may rent professional winter overalls and winter boots for an extra cost of 5€/set.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 7 days or more before departure;
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled between 7 days and 24h before departure.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24h or less before departure.