This tour will offer a memorable adventure on snowshoes! Your guide will take you in small groups away from Rovaniemi to explore Lapland wilderness forests and landscapes. You may even spot or hear some animals such as reindeer or arctic hares…
This snowshoeing adventure is also possible by night for those who want to experience the Northern lights with an extra nature activity.
- Hotel pick-up
- Expert outdoor guide
- Barbecue snacks & hot drinks
- All handling fees and taxes
- Winter overalls and boots (can be rented – please request)
We recommend to book in advance, as availability may be limited in peak seasons.
A minimum of 2 paying adult participants is required for the trip to operate. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if the group is too small or because of bad weather conditions.
If you are a solo traveler, you are very welcome to join any departing trip at the standard price or we may organise the trip just for you at some extra costs (please contact us).
Child prices apply only to children under 14 years old. Children must be accompanied by one adult. The child rate only apply if the conditions of two paying adult participant is met.
Please dress appropriately according to the weather, with warm clothes, good winter boots, gloves, hats and thick socks. You may rent professional winter overalls and winter boots for an extra cost of 5€/set.
A certain amount of walking is involved. This tour is not recommended for pregnant travelers, for people with heart conditions or with limited mobility. We do not recommend for children under 8 years old to join as the trip either.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 7 days or more before departure;
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled between 7 days and 24h before departure.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24h or less before departure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…